To look up a Bus schedule :
- Enter the 'Date' as directed (MM-DD-YYYY), or select a 'Date' using the Calendar.
- Select the 'Time Range'.
- Select a route from the drop-down list provided.
- If you want to get schedules for some specific stops on this route check "Select Specific Stops".
- Click "Get Schedule."
A list of all major stops of the bus route is displayed. You can change the Direction by clicking on "Reverse". Clicking on each stop displays a pop up window with the stop details shown on the map."
Note: Keep in mind when selecting your Direction that no bus route travels entirely east, west, north or south. For example, if you choose the Direction of "East," not every stop along the route can actually be facing eastbound.
Note: Keep in mind that stops displayed in bold are precise timing points, while all other stops are estimated times. Note: When looking up your schedule, please review our Customer Alerts for re-routes that may be in effect, and consider any Special Stopping Procedures associated with your route.
- Click "View Schedule" to see the schedules for all major stops, OR
- Click "Select Specific Stops"
If you click on "Select Specific Stops", then you get the options to choose Timing Points Only, All Stopsor Select from the list of Stops below to select one or more stops from the list of stops provided and click "Get Schedule."